ANNOUNCEMENT | Anne Price one of ten experts chosen for National Advisory Council on Eliminating the Black-White Wealth Gap
The Center for American Progress considers it imperative that the next president take meaningful steps to address the racial wealth gap upon taking office.
To aid these efforts, CAP has convened the National Advisory Council on Eliminating the Black-White Wealth Gap, a panel of national experts in economics, history, public policy, and presidential transitions.
We are pleased to announce that Insight Center President Anne Price was one of ten experts selected for this council that has been charged with putting together an action plan for the incoming president in their first 100 days in office.
The National Advisory Council on Eliminating the Black-White Wealth Gap includes:
- Kilolo Kijakazi, Institute Fellow, Urban Institute; Co-Chair
- Darrick Hamilton, Executive Director, Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity, The Ohio State University; Co-Chair
- Mehrsa Baradaran, Professor of Law, University of California, Irvine
- Lisa D. Cook, Associate Professor of Economics and International Relations, Michigan State University
- Henry Louis “Skip” Gates, Alphonse Fletcher Jr. University Professor and Director of the Hutchins Center for African and African American Research, Harvard University
- Ibram X. Kendi, Professor of History and International Relations and Founding Director, Antiracist Research and Policy Center, American University
- Trevon Logan, Professor of Economics and Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences at The Ohio State University
- Anne Price, President, Insight Center
- Richard Rothstein, Distinguished Fellow, Economic Policy Institute; Senior Fellow, emeritus, Thurgood Marshall Institute of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and of the Haas Institute at the University of California, Berkeley
- Rhonda Sharpe, Founder and President, Women’s Institute for Science, Equity, and Race (WISER)