Click on the links below to view presentations.
“Reflections on Helping Build the Ford Foundation Asset Building and Community Development Program”
- Keynote speaker: Melvin Oliver, Dean of Social Sciences, University of California, Santa Barbara
Panel on “The Influence of Culture on Asset Building”
- Ngina Chiteji, Assistant Professor of Economics, Skidmore College
- Sarah Hicks, Director, National Congress of American Indians Policy Research Center
- Barbara Robles, Associate Professor, Arizona State University School of Social Work
Panel on “Saving and Wealth Accumulation”
- Jessica Gordon Nembhard, Assistant Professor, University of Maryland at College Park.
- John Phillips, American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- Victor Ramirez, Vice President of Community Relations, Citibank
Panel on “Debt and Its Impact on Saving and Asset Building”