Closing the Racial Wealth Gap Initiative National Press Coverage:
- Going Broke? The Racial Wealth Gap May Be Limiting Economic Growth. TRNS. May 1, 2014
- Hoyer Remarks at 2014 Color of Wealth Summit. Insurance News Network. May 1, 2014
- David Pate and Gabriela Sandoval interviewed by Stephane Lecci about Analyst: Child Support Adds to Many Black Fathers' Debt Load on WUM Lake Effect. October 14, 2013
- David Pate and Anne Price interviewed by Stephanie Lecci about Why Many Black Men in Milwaukee Can't Get Out of Poverty on WUM Lake Effect. September 27, 2013
- Anne Price on AURN - March on Washington Series: Racial Wealth Gap. August 28, 2013
- Dave Pate and Anne Price interviewed by Stephanie Lecci about Location is a Big Factor of the Wealth Gap on WUWM Lake Effect. August 9, 2013.
- Anne Price on Al-Jazeera's The Stream. 25 March, 2013. (Recording no long available)
Experts in the News:
- Dedrick Muhammad - 50 Years After the March on Washington: Racial Economic Inequality Beyond Black and White. Huffington Post. August 27, 2013.
- Mariko Change - Black Women Face Wealth Gap 50 Years After the March. Ebony News & Views. August 26, 2013.
- Darrick Hamilton and William Darity Jr. - Segregated Education in Desegregated Schools: Why We Should Eliminate "Tracking" With "Gifted & Talented" for All. June 25, 2013
- Saru Jayaraman - DIME A DAY webinar by Research Justice Collective. May 29, 2013
Press and news archives may be viewed here.