In our era of disinformation, fake news, and rally politics, it may seem utopian to imagine policy informed by scholarship. This panel will discuss how scholars can work effectively with journalists, advocates, and non-profits to advance racial equity.
Join us for the launch of the Racial Equity Action Lab at the Center for Comparative Studies in Race and Ethnicity, featuring:
- Allyson Hobbs (Associate Professor of History | Stanford; Contributor | New Yorker, NYT)
- Dara Lind (Senior Correspondent | Vox Media)
- Felicity Rose (Director of Research and Policy for Criminal Justice Reform, FWD.us)
- Anne Price (President, Insight Center for Community Economic Development)
- Avi Green (Executive Director, Scholars Strategy Network)